The battery charger VAS 622009 offers a wide range of technical possibilities. The VAS 622009 was specially designed in accordance with the requirements of the Volkswagen Group.
- Multi-resonant converter technology
- Permanent power supply of up to 50 A is ensured
- Made in Germany
- High-frequency battery charger with automatic IUoU charging characteristic for workshop use
- Intuitive operation of the battery charger with Easy-Touch graphic display.
- The back-up mode prevents data loss when replacing the battery.
- Permanent charging without voltage peaks for diagnostic work on vehicles.
- Multi-resonant converter technology for daily professional workshop use.
- Desulfation mode for refreshing sulfated batteries.
- Deep discharge soft start function from 0.5 V per cell (equivalent to 1/4 of the rated battery voltage)
- Automatic I-check of the battery to be charged: Automatic resumption when battery test has been passed, otherwise output of a time error
- Battery charger with USB port for software updates in order to upload any new characteristic curves – this way the appliance is always up to date
- Information and operation via the Easy-Touch graphic display
- Wall bracket included
- Easy to change the charging cable via plug connection