Spot-welding of structural body damage, specially designed for high-strength steel like boron, USIBOR, TWIP, TRIP, XIP
- Process safety through intelligent control technology with the aim of reproducing the production spot welds as reliable and process-proof as possible. Easy and intuitive user interface. Order-related logging of all important welding data. Analysis and statistics functions by special PC software (optional).
- Investment return through a modular “system MULTISPOT”, long-term return for the investment in the workshop. Existing tools can be used in the future; new welding tasks of the manufacturers can be realized by easy software updates with a memory card.
- Efficient repair welding: Intuitive operation concept, thus efficient work in the workshop. Analysis abilities for continuous efficiency control and further development are integrated for the service manager.
- MULTISPOT central connection and tool recognition.
- Modular design, future-proof upgradeable.
- Perfect welding results by impedance measuring.
- Automatic readjustment of the current, thus uniform quality from the first to the last spot weld.
- No performance drop with primers, adhesives, anti-corrosion varnish, etc.
- Presetting of the welding parameters.
- Official Opel/GME welding programs with extensive documentation.
- Own welding programs can be stored.
- Software update for new vehicles.
- Proof of quality through storage of important welding and order data.
- Special PC reading software (optional).
Scope of delivery:
- MI-100-3control 400 V
- Heat exchangervMI-100-3
- Spot-welding gun with extraction tool
- Spot-welding pliers MC-5000 WS
- C-arm 410/250 LC/WS
- Electrode set for C-Arm 160 LC
- C-arm 160 LC/WS
- Quick-dinging hammer